Re: [Getfem-users] Implementing nonlinearity with multiple variables

From: Xilexio
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Implementing nonlinearity with multiple variables
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:08:07 +0100

That'd be great. If it's not too much to ask, please send me the archive.

By the way, in meantime, I took a look at getfem_models.cc. Making
your own brick seems easier than I though. I started coding my own
version of basic_nonlinear_brick that works for many multiple scalar
variables. If I'm successful, I can share my results later.

Xilexio