Re: [Getfem-users] Implementing nonlinearity with multiple variables

From: Xilexio
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Implementing nonlinearity with multiple variables
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:57:41 +0100

To sum it up:
Problem solved. Yves sent me the archive and I managed to compile it
with mingw32 after fixing few mingw32-related errors. High-level
assembly brick works great for my problem.
I didn't finish that more generic nonlinear brick, since it was much
more work than using generic assembly brick from trunk, especially if
it was to be efficient. In addition, generic assembly brick seems to
compute derivatives for you.