Re: [Getfem-users] Issues regarding installation of GetFEM++

From: Nicolò Cambiaso
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Issues regarding installation of GetFEM++
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:48:55 +0200

Thank you very much,
at the end the solution was downloading the file "libwinpthread-1.dll", 64bit version.
Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
We tried with another laptot, and there the error message was regarding the missing of this file, and once we downloaded it, everything started to work fine.
So I tried it to.

Again thank you for your time,
Have a nice day
Nicolò Cambiaso