Stabilization method for Convection-Diffusion Heat Equation

From: Yvonne DeMedici
Subject: Stabilization method for Convection-Diffusion Heat Equation
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:14:40 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Getfem Users,

Thank you very much for the previous answer, it was fundamental.

Now I'm facing the following issue: my Heat Equation became advection-dominated, resulting in a strong instability.
A possible solution, the only one I know enough about actually, consists of Stabilization Methods like SUPG and GaLs.
Are there already implemented methods in GetFem++ that can help me with this issue?

I'm sorry for my question being so naive but since the GetFem library is so complete, I might have missed some commands.

Thank you very much
Have a nice day

DeMedici Y.