c++ mumps

From: Nicolò Cambiaso
Subject: c++ mumps
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:27:17 +0100

Dear GetFem++ Users,

Until now I've always used GetFemm++ with MatLab interface, and everything worked.
Now I'm trying to use the C++ (Devc++ in particular) interface, but I get error message about MUMPs package like
" C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW64\include\gmm\gmm_MUMPS_interface.h [Error] smumps_c.h: No such file or directory"
after trying to compile this code:

"#include "getfem_model_solvers.h"
#include "getfem_export.h"
#include "gmm.h"
#include "getfem_mesher.h"
#include "getfem_generic_assembly.h"

using bgeot::size_type;
using bgeot::base_node;
using bgeot::base_small_vector;
typedef getfem::model_real_plain_vector plain_vector;

int main(void) {

bgeot::dim_type elements_degree = 2; // Degree of the finite element methods

}"
I don't understand what's happening, because I've tried command like "gf_linsolve('mumps', spmat M, vec b)"  in the MatLab interface and it worked.
Thank you for your time and help

Best Regards,

Nicolò Cambiaso