Local stiffness matrix of an each element

From: Heungson Lee
Subject: Local stiffness matrix of an each element
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 12:20:11 +0900

Dear getfem++ users. I am Heungson Lee.

I am having trouble finding a way to compute local matrices of elements.

To elaborate let's say I have a fem variable 'u' for a nonlinear problem which is updated every load step.

With this 'u', I want to compute a local matrix of an element (for example local stiffness matrix) and get eigenvalues of this matrix.

I was not able to find a way to do this.  FYI, I am using the python interface.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice on this.

Respectfully yours.