FW: [EXT] Re: field output size

From: Lesage,Anne Cecile J
Subject: FW: [EXT] Re: field output size
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:18:07 +0000

Dear Kostas

I tried this to test the nodes output and its transpose

The problem is that the nodes are printed sequentially three times in a row

np.savetxt("brain_displacements_nodeslines.txt", mfub.basic_dof_nodes(),delimiter=' ', fmt='%f')

a = np.empty([meshb.nbpts(),3])

for i in range(meshb.nbpts()):

    Pt=mfub.basic_dof_nodes(i)

    a[i][0]=Pt[0]

    a[i][1]=Pt[1]

    a[i][2]=Pt[2]

np.savetxt("brain_displacements_nodes.txt", a, delimiter=' ', fmt='%f')

thank you

Anne-Cecile