Re: [gfsd]ManhattanVirtualClassroom directory info correction

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]ManhattanVirtualClassroom directory info correction
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:25:03 -0400

   I've attached the corrected source data for my Manhattan Virtual
   Classroom project that's listed in your Free Software Directory.

   Basically the changes are that I've just released a new version, and
   that several URL's have changed.

Changes made; they will appear in the Directory tomorrow. It took so
long because I've been on vacation for the past two weeks.

   Thanks for providing this service!

Thank you for writing free software!

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation