[gfsd]Computer Equipment

From: Richard Navock
Subject: [gfsd]Computer Equipment
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:16:13 -0700

Buy Computer Equipment "DIRECT" and save !

We're offering an exciting new program for the general public/your community. We're inviting you to take advantage of our website, offering you the competitive pricing usually "only" available to resellers/distributor and retail stores in your area.  Visit our site today and become an exclusive member of our online store.  You can begin saving hundreds of dollars right now.  Compare our pricing to your current vendor.

Valuable savings online, your "One-Stop-Shop" for all your computing needs. Visit, www.cpacinc.com

Warm Regards,

Richard Navock
Business Development
Internet/Web Division
800-778-2722 Ext: 286
714-692-6680 Fax
www.cpacinc.com

                                 Authorized Reseller of:

Cisco, Oracle, Compaq, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Toshiba, Microsoft, Intel, Novell & More

This mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. If this reached you by error, or you do not wish to receive this information or type of information in the future, please hit the return in your email software and write REMOVE in the subject line.  We Sincerely apologize for the possible inconvenience. This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section #)!, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618.