ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:23:10 -0400

   > What is the "Invited" list for?

   I was thinking we could invite some people from related/interesting
   projects either to attend the GHM or to give a talk at the GHM
   and/or FSCONS, e.g.

   Gnewsense - Paul O?Malley, Brian Brazil, ...
   Etoile - David Chisnall or ....
   Nixos - Eelco Dolstra ...

   What do you think? Any suggestions of others?

Thumbs up for gNS stuff, would be a good way to make gNS more visible.
The other projects are also good ideas.

Maybe Simon Josefsson (runs a consulting business)?