ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:43:02 +0200

Henrik Sandklef <address@hidden> writes:

> Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>> Maybe Simon Josefsson (runs a consulting business)?
>>

> Simon hasn't ACK:d that he is coming to GHM. If he does I thin we should
> force him.

I'll be there in some fashion but I haven't booked train tickets yet.  I
mentioned some ideas to Brian, but it may be useful to repeat in
(semi-)public:

* wiki.gnu.org?

* code quality improvements across GNU projects: build robot
  http://autobuild.josefsson.org/, gcov output
  http://coverage.josefsson.org/, cyclomatic code complexity, and
  more...

Hopefully I'll find time on the train ride to write slides.. ;)

/Simon