ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Latin/South America

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Latin/South America
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:52:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

    I've been talking to some people at Latinoware[0] organization and
    it seems we can get a room for at least half a day.

A half a day event would fit better as a "GNU get-together" event than
a GNU Hackers Meeting, IMHO.  Could be a good opportunity to meet
other GNU hackers and to start preparing a complete GHM.

I like the idea of making a GHM in South America a lot.  If it is
organized and announced with enough anticipation I am sure several
European GNU hackers (including me) will be attending as well.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org