ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting 2013 22 – 25 August - - Paris -

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting 2013 22 – 25 August - - Paris - France
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:44:06 +0200

Hello.

I regret to inform you that the small FSF fund is reserved to people who
significantly contribute to the GNU project; as I have already stated,
such funds come from voluntary donations, and we should strive to use
them only when really necessary.  The deadline has also passed.

Nonetheless, we would be happy to welcome you at the meeting if you
managed to come on your own to Paris.  You would have to find
accommodation, but attending the meeting itself is free of charge.

With sympathy,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net