ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] First GHM 2018 Organizing Meeting

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] First GHM 2018 Organizing Meeting
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:56:10 +0200

address@hidden>:

> Hello,
>
> The first organising meeting just finished.  Attached you should find

I apologize for not being present without notice.

I knew I wouldn't be home and I planned to partecipate through my mobile
phone

But when the time came I just forgot, I' m sorry

In the following days I was more busy than I thought because of an
initiative I partecipated in

Now it' s over

> the meeting notes (org format).  Don't hesitate to respond if you have
> questions / need clarifications.

I read the report and I received the survey (thanks John and Alex)

I will report back and place a bid as soon as I can

Again, sorry
Ciao
Adriano