ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2020 CCC or Dock Europe location

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2020 CCC or Dock Europe location
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 12:44:55 +0200

I have a first contact with the CCC Hamburg. They have a room and it's
free at the designated time.

They decide yes|no in a democratic plenum, which was first scheduled
tomorrow but due to renovation it will be in November.

Another opportunity would be in the same building, at
https://www.dock-europe.net/. These offer seminar rooms and even have 34
beds in 2/3/4 beds a room (no single bed rooms).

(including 7% or 19% VAT - 14 rooms, sleeps 34 - per person / night)

Twin room (10x available) 27,00 €
Single room (2BZ for single use) 42,00 €
Triple room (2x available) 25,00 €
(1 double bed downstairs with two mattresses, 1 single bed upstairs)
Quadruple Room (2x available) 22,00 €
(1 double bed upstairs with two mattresses, 1 single bed upstairs, 1
single bed downstairs)

Bed linen and towel (compulsory) once per person € 6.00
Breakfast (optional) per person / day: 6,00 €

The seminar rooms are: 47qm, 120€/day (max 30 seats)
or 92qm, 195€/day

They are currently unoccupied for 19.-21.8.2020.
They have a kitchen where we can cook tea/coffee.
They cooperate with a cantina in house (have to find out the opening
times yet). There are also plenty of restaurants nearby from cheap
(Döner) to ...

I have the accounting records here - they just need to be filled out.

My favorite would be to take the small room incl. beamer+audio (which
costs a few bucks more).

WDYT ?

Regards, Tim