gksu-devel

Bugreport multiple pam authlines

From: larlin
Subject: Bugreport multiple pam authlines
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:36:24 +0100 (CET)

I'm using yubikey(www.yubico.com, whith a pam module
http://www.securixlive.com/yubikey/index.php), to login and auth.

When I use sudo it first promt "Yubikey OTP:" if I fail to enter a valid
OTP the next promt is: "[sudo] password for $user:".

When gksu/gksudo is promting it dosen't present the right promt and it
only present one promt if I fail to enter a valid OTP then the prompt
disapears and the program is not unlocked(this last part is ofcourse
correct =)).

There is also other auth methods like fingerprint readers that is also
effected in the same way.