[Gluster-devel] Re: Gluster Compilation Error

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: Gluster Compilation Error
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:25:51 +0530 (IST)

> I am also mailing on address@hidden but it`s not allowing me to
> mail.  Now what should i do to solve this compilation error.  I am running
> this  on FC5 64 bit version.

The problem with the older toolchain, which you might be using is that
Fortran is not properly built, so it gives errors for various packages,
being precisely not only lam. Now we are uploading a newer toolchain which
will help you solve all your problems (let's hope). As soon as it is up at
the ftp site. I will provide you with the link, or anyways it will be
mailed
to the address@hidden

And you can't send mails directly to address@hidden you need to
register. You will get a mail through which you have to confirm your email
address.