[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Gluster Help

From: Vikas Gorur
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Fwd: Gluster Help
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:05:42 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Austin <address@hidden>
Date: Oct 4, 2006 11:53 AM
Subject: Gluster Help
To: Vikas Gorur <address@hidden>

       I read the User Guide in that i m stucking at one place.  I
need your help.

       We have burn the iso into the CD and boot the cd from that
       iso.  After that it`s asking for cdrom, nfs or manula

       We have selected CD-ROM. Than after it`s showing
       1) CD-ROM
       2) Manual select cd-rom device.

       If we select cd-rom and than it gives "Select Application" Shutdown.

       If we select manual and gives manual path.  It gives there is not such
extensions init.gex
       Though that file is there in that path than also.

       I saw my init.gex it`s blank but other .gex files has
something.  Is this
the problem b`caz my init.gex is blank.

       Please guide me what to do.

       Your help will appriciate