Re: [Gluster-devel] cache doesn t seem to be taken into account

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] cache doesn t seem to be taken into account
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:44:46 +0530

Sebastian,
can you try the same test without AFR? the reason might be inconsistant
mtime being returned by AFR which is being discussed in another thread
between Krishna and Li Daobing. Also, we suggest you upgrade to
glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-628 from the TLA.

I discovered the GLFS 2 days ago, and have been since testing it.

Good luck with the testing! do reach us for questions.

avati