[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs on Mac OS X

From: Rodney McDuff
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:44:06 +1000

I see on the Glusterfs wiki FAQ that Glusterfs has been tested on Mac OS
 X. Can I get a bit more info on this, ie which gluster revision was
used, which OS version, config flags etc. I have access to 300 iMac
(each with 250G drive) running 10.5 and I want to put the excess
diskspace (some 60TB) to good use.

I tla'ed the glusterfs--mainline--2.5 revision (which seemed to be the
latest) and got it to compile. The server seems to works. The client
mounts ok but the stats on the mount gives an io error:

--
Dr. Rodney G. McDuff                 |Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam
Manager, Strategic Technologies Group|    Ex luce ad tenebras