Re: [Gluster-devel] Extended Attributes

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Extended Attributes
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:43:28 -0700

Hi Paul,
 Yeah! these changes were done after pre6, thats the version I tested on
your machines too. I committed the changes required to compile over BSD
already to mainline-2.5, and jordan confirmed it works fine now. So, you can
use mainline--2.5--patch-770, or choose to wait one or two days more, so you
can get 1.3.9 tarball, with all these fixes.

Regards,
Amar