Re: [Gluster-devel] Extended Attributes

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Extended Attributes
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:18:14 -0700

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Jordan Mendler <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I got unify working across 2 ZFS nodes (12-13TB each), and am able to
> write
> files into it. I can read and cat files too, but for some reason doing an
> 'ls' of the directory takes forever and never returns. Have you had any
> issues this like? It's weird because I can so all files when doing an ls
> of
> the namespace, just not when doing so on the fuse mount.

This I doubt is due to your removing of 'd_off' in posix.c, So, my
suggestion is, there is a 'linux-compat' package, which has linux headers.
Compile GlusterFS after getting that installed.

Amar Tumballi
Gluster/GlusterFS Hacker
[bulde on #gluster/irc.gnu.org]
http://www.zresearch.com - Commoditizing Super Storage!