Re: [Gluster-devel] Anyone running on Solaris 10?

From: Harshavardhana Ranganath
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Anyone running on Solaris 10?
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 07:49:19 +0530

Hi Rhubbell,

* Solaris 10 packages are all available on the Solaris 10 distributed CD's and also if you need the FreeSoftwares for Solaris you need to look at http://ibiblio.org/pub/solaris/opencsw/  (it is a Solaris Community Software Archive). Which can be used for installing packages.
* Relevant things to think of is you need to install some Solaris Core packages related to Sun Studio Compiler which are normally not installed by default, i don't remember the proper name of the packages though.

* Yes we have successfully tested Solaris Server and Linux Clients.

Regards