Re: [Gluster-devel] Anyone running on Solaris 10?

From: rhubbell
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Anyone running on Solaris 10?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:16:48 -0800

( I did not want to hijack Thomas's thread so I responded here.
I think you had replied to me. (^: )

Ok, I understand that you don't have access to Solaris.  That is new
knowledge to me and something I had asked about on this list days ago.

Also understand your (or anyone's desire) to support a proprietary OS.

I'm new to the Solaris environment after having done GNU/Linux stuff.

It is not possible to provide access.  I can get on IRC if that
would make it easier.

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 17:52 -0800, Anand Babu Periasamy wrote:
We have GlusterFS in production on OpenSolaris / X4500 environment. We
do not have access
> to systems running Solaris and our experience with Solaris is also
limited. With limited
> resources, it is hard to support uncommon / proprietary environments.
We are also working