Re: [Gluster-devel] tar ball or svn or some other way to take a src snap

From: rhubbell
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] tar ball or svn or some other way to take a src snapshot?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 23:10:30 -0800

That was my first thought when I found out sunfreeware had no pre-built
tla.   I optimistically ruled it out when I thought I could build tla
on solaris.  But it turns out that trying to build tla on solaris
is a gift in disguise.  I'm thinking I will look at getting tla
to build then try gluster again.

Kind of a round-about way....but maybe worth it.

Thanks for suggestion though.  Keep them coming,
solaris is annoying really....