[Gluster-devel] What if a subvolume becomes read-only?

From: Onyx
Subject: [Gluster-devel] What if a subvolume becomes read-only?
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:45:10 +0100

Hi,

I just had a problem with a disk failure. It was an ext3 partition, and suddenly, bc of a problem, it automatically remounted as read-only.
It was not in a glusterfs setup yet, but it got me thinking...
What would have happened if that partition was in an afr setup?
I think glusterfs would hang on a write, correct?

Thanks!