Re: [Gluster-devel] What IS DHT?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] What IS DHT?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:37:48 +0530

I cant seem to find (searching mailing list and wiki) what DHT is? I
come up with some references to it in the mailing list but no
documentation on what it is or does really.

That is because the developers are in a lag for completing the documentation :-) We will put up the details very soon.

Also, second question, current state of AFR? Should performance/speed
be up to par yet or is that still being worked on?

We do have some performance enhancements in the tla revisions. What version did you run your tests on?

avati