Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with ioc again

From: Dan Parsons
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with ioc again
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:46:09 -0800

OK, I just had this problem again in a big way.

root 26231 9.3 90.5 12676632 11141304 ? Ssl Dec17 659:31 [glusterfs]

That's 90.5% of 12GB RAM. cache-size is set to 2048mb. Miraculously this node is still running, about 28 of my 33 nodes died over the weekend because of this issue. We wanted to run some big jobs over the holiday break but this crash is getting in the way.

Is there *anything* that can be done?

Dan Parsons