[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Port GlusterFS as a GSoC 2013 project

From: Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Fwd: Port GlusterFS as a GSoC 2013 project
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:40:03 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Mike Ma* <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>
Date: Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Subject: Port GlusterFS as a GSoC 2013 project
To: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

Hi there,

I'm now a student and trying to get involved in GSoC this year.
I found the proposal of about GlusterFS in the idea list wiki page very
interesting to me, possibly it will be porting from NetBSD implementation.
As I'm quite distant from idea owner so there's a big time difference, he
also suggested me to try to find some folks that are physically closer to
me to help mentoring.
So I'm writing to ask if there's any folk in Europe is interested helping
me with the project in any way, it could be easier for communication and
discussion.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Mike