Re: [Gluster-devel] Maintainership of external Glupy repo?

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Maintainership of external Glupy repo?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:44:50 +0000

On 19/02/2014, at 2:36 PM, Jeff Darcy wrote:
>> I'd like to take over maintainership of the external Glupy repo's:
>>
>> * https://forge.gluster.org/glupy
>> * https://github.com/jdarcy/glupy  <-- prob make this jclift version
>>
>> Mainly so there's a version of Glupy for Gluster 3.4 users, at least
>> until 3.5 is released.
>>
>> Is this ok with you?
>
> Fine with me.  I'm sure you'll do a better job.

Thanks. :)

> How do we make it happen?

The forge one shouldn't be hard, I'll prob just need to add myself to
the committers list for the project or something.  Not completely sure
yet, but I'll figure it out.

For the GitHub one, it'll probably mean you need to nuke your glupy
repo, then refork it from mine, thus making mine the "master".

But, let me experiment a bit first to make sure. :)

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift