Re: [Gluster-devel] New project on the Forge - gstatus

From: Vipul Nayyar
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] New project on the Forge - gstatus
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:06:27 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Paul,

I'm really not sure, if this can be done in python(at least comfortably). Maybe we can tread on the same path as Justin's glusterflow in python. But I don't think, all the io-stats counters will be available with the way how Justin's used Jeff Darcy's previous work to build his tool. I can be wrong. My knowledge is a bit incomplete and based on very less experience as a user and an amateur Gluster developer. Please do correct me, if I can be.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar