[Gnash] flashblock

From: Ben Ford
Subject: [Gnash] flashblock
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:02:33 -0700

Flashblock is a Firefox extension that replaces Flash movies with a
simple play button.  The animation isn't loaded or displayed until the
play button is clicked.  I think this would be a very cool feature to
be included in Gnash itself, rather than having to be re-implemented
in Firefox, Konqueror, Opera, Epiphany, Galeon, etc.

I suppose this would mean config file parsing and all too . . .

Is anyone interested in such a feature?

- -b
(not subscribed to list)