[Gnash] getURL() now loads web pages externally

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] getURL() now loads web pages externally
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:52:40 -0600

I just checked in a simple hack (I'm about to clean it up some) that enables clicking on buttons to load web pages into Firefox remotely. This lets you actually navigate a web site via the flash movie buttons.

I'm going to see about improving how this works, but for the plugin, this was a critical feature.

        - rob -