Re: [Gnash] Firefox plugin fails to build...

From: Brynet
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Firefox plugin fails to build...
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:29:43 -0400

I just tryed the gnash binary file for running an individual .swf
file.. typing "gnash" or "gnash file.swf" just causes it to crash, I
seriously think somone should rethink support for BSD as its clearly
having problems as a friend using freebsd also said it fails....

I was hoping this would be a intesting project...

*Unsubcribing now.. nice job supporting linux only :(*