Re: [Gnash] core dumping

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash] core dumping
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:54:28 +0100

2007/5/11, Aragon Gouveia <address@hidden>:
> I've also tried altering the port to accept the CVS snapshot tarball, but
> configure bombs out with a number of shell errors:

Hi
  We don't support the BSDports/Debian/Gentoo ebuild/OEbitbake stuff
directly ourselves, from CVS we only support compiling from source,
having installed all the necessary development software, using
"configure" and friends.
  The Distro packaging is done based on this by various other people.

If you want to use the BSD ports mechanism I suggest you wait for the
next release (imminent) and try again when the various distro people
have done their stuff and included it in the distro.

Thanks for trying Gnash out & good luck with it next time.