Re: [Gnash] Re: A couple of Gnash logo ideas

From: Harri Haataja
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: A couple of Gnash logo ideas
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:33:42 +0300

On 30/05/07, Dâniel Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
"Kyle Winkler" <address@hidden>

> Here are a couple of ideas for a Gnash logo.  Let me know what you
> guys think.
        I prefer gnashlogo3.png. ;)

It's perhaps nicer. I wonder if you could bury the u and fl between
the larger N and A somehow. Then you wouldn't have to repeat the GNU
there. Or just drop it, the horns are already there. It seems very
repetitive in any case :)

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right