[Gnash] Any luck with Opera-9.50alpha and Gnash?

From: Andrey Melentyev
Subject: [Gnash] Any luck with Opera-9.50alpha and Gnash?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:52:08 +0400

I wonder if someone made Gnash working with Opera-9.50alpha builds. I
have compiled gnash with agg renderer, gtk interface and ffmpeg
support. But all that I can see on the place where flash has to be is
gray box. It looks very similar to this bug:
http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=203032

AFAIK to support adobe flash plugin Opera implements something called
"gtk main loop". Is it also needed to run gnash plugin as well?

--
-wbr,
Andrey Melentyev