Re: [Gnash] 0.8.1 - what's useful in bug reports?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] 0.8.1 - what's useful in bug reports?
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:43:20 +0200

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 07:52:58AM +0100, David Gerard wrote:

> I assume there's some level (even a low one) of evangelism work with
> popular Flash creators asking their help?

A very low one of myself on the #osflash channel. Dunno if others are
doing better then this. There are likely more populated places to ask
for help too.

A good place to send good flash players for evangelism is likely this:

 http://wiki.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/WaysToHelp

and this (more focused):

 http://wiki.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/TestingFramework

The latter needs lots of editing still actually.
More information about how to write tests should be in the gnash manual
itself, but I can't find them currently. Maybe in CVS.

We're looking for a doc writer to help with organizing this stuff, btw...

--strk;