gnu-arch-users

Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:08:43 -0400

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 12:56:09AM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    > I have, and I consider Tom in the same class.  And I'm going to add
>    > myself soon.
>
>    I don't understand.
>
> Does the following explain it:
>
> You go: Tom did this and that.
> Tom: Someone did this and that.
> Someone else: Tom sucks.

lol! I was shooting more for "This happened, then that happened.", but
fair enough. :)

> Everyone looking for pitty or something, shutup and hack instead of
> having contests who should be pittied the most. :-)

Ohhh, I wasn't looking for pity, but now that you mention it.... willya
pity me? I have lotsa good reasons! Here's one: At the same time that I
can't seem to find a girlfriend, my ex-wife seemingly won't leave me
alone.