gnu-linux-libre

[GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: reply FSF

From: Ivan Zaigralin
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: reply FSF
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:17:53 -0700

Hi Bill,

FSF seems to be under the impression that the linked post of yours raised an
issue that was never resolved. As I told FSF before, I don't understand what
they want us to do, because I don't understand what issue was raised. Freenix
has no outstanding bug reports concerning freedom or FSDG.

Can you please clarify for us in what way, if any, the current state of
Freenix is in violation of FSDG, so that we can start working on concrete
mitigation measures.