gnu-linux-libre

Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GNU/Linux Activation Technologies

From: Andreas Grapentin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GNU/Linux Activation Technologies
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 20:05:21 +0100

Hi,

please disregard that email, it has not been written by bill-auger. We
believe the sender address has been spoofed to try and discredit him.
Also, as you can see, the mail was not signed.

Regardless, I have contacted bill to make sure his email account has not
been compromised.

I have also reported that linked repository to notabug for spreading
malicious misinformation.

Best,
Andreas (oaken-source)

for the parabola project.