gnu-linux-libre

Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GNU/Linux Activation Technologies

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GNU/Linux Activation Technologies
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 02:34:15 +0530

That it can happen is quite clear. That is why there is GNU Privacy
Guard, GnuPG to ensure of authenticity, and not only that, proper
procedure is required to make sure that you know the person on the
other end, as GPG keys need not be authentic.

* Felipe Sanches <address@hidden> [2019-10-28 02:02]: