gnu-misc-discuss

Re: Truth matters when writing software and selecting leaders

From: shulie
Subject: Re: Truth matters when writing software and selecting leaders
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 22:30:24 -0400

On 3/24/21 10:13 PM, Akira Urushibata wrote:
> vote to determine whether RMS should return to the board.  I observe
> that both sides have initiated petition drives

The FSF just makes itself impotent and irrelevant like this.  It needs
to take a stand on due process, tolerance and justice.  The vote should
never have hapened and RMS should never had resigned.  Let them open a
commitee to investigate charges, and hear witnesses through due fair
rules, not through petition wars and histerical crying.  Until then, RMS
should remain in charge of the FSF.  And honestly, when real due process
is applied, Richard will be COMPLETELY obsolved of any wrong doing.  His
soul crime in he speaks up, defended his friends, and suffers some
emotional disabilities which these "people" exploit to drive him from
his lifes work.