gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] Worship Arts Assistance

From: Tim Miller
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Worship Arts Assistance
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:46:01

Maximize your time and ministry impact!

I'd like to introduce you to a great new asset for those involved with Worship and the Creative Arts in their congregations.

Hearts In Tune (HITworship.com) provides practical help and connects worshipers to help worshipers. It's a practical approach at growth and skill building, birthed from passion and experience.

HITworship.com Member Benefits include:

• Worship Projection Backgrounds (Including images from The Passion!) • Free Copyright Registration • Song, script & art sharing
• Opportunities to share your experiences, lessons & knowledge • Mentoring & Training Support from experienced leaders & artists • Connect with others who share your heart
• Training & Growth materials • Collaboration projects • Software Downloads
The current sign-on bonus is valued at over $130! Membership packages range from $20 to $150.

Find out more at HITworship.com

-Tim Miller
Worship Leader & Founder
HITworship.com

PS - I selected your email address from a list of people connected with worship and the creative arts. I tried to eliminate inappropriate addresses; however, if you received this in error, please click REMOVE to be eliminated from future mailings.