gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] Downloadable Projection Images & CD's

From: Projection Images
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Downloadable Projection Images & CD's
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:32:31

background slides video images stills projection worship assistant In time for EASTER
Order by CD collection
or download
just the images you want!
Worship Arts Resources brings you two great offers.

1. Great CD collections - with the option to order and download individual images to suit your specific needs. (225+ images available on CD)

2. FREE downloads of over 30 selected images to HITworship.com members. Including 7 backgrounds from THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST. (There are also bonus disk CD's available FREE to new HITworship.com members as part of a sign-up bonus package!)

background slides video images stills projection worship assistant   background slides video images stills projection worship assistant   background slides video images stills projection worship assistant   background slides video images stills projection worship assistant   background slides video images stills projection worship assistant

If you received this in error, please click REMOVE or email us and we will remove your address from our database.