gnuastro-devel

[task #16115] ds9.c: polygon expects ')' at end

From: Pedram Ashofteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #16115] ds9.c: polygon expects ')' at end
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 11:21:14 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, task #16115 (project gnuastro):

I made the newer commit 728c972530
<https://codeberg.org/pedramardakani/gnuastro/commit/728c972530435149b351d8628fc7feeed9557318>.

== Commit message ==
Library (ds9.c): better check for polygon format

Until now, the polygon formatting would pass the test even if the matching
parenthesis was found after the formatting parameters (properties following
the '#').

With this commit, we set a status variable, and only set it as successful
if we could find the matching parenthesis before '#'.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16115>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/