gnuastro-devel

[task #16073] --copykeys of Fits program takes keyword names also

From: Jash Shah
Subject: [task #16073] --copykeys of Fits program takes keyword names also
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:17:16 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, task #16073 (project gnuastro):

Hey Mohammad,
I've pushed my commit to the branch here.
GitHub Repo Link. <https://github.com/Jash-Shah/GNUAstro-Jash.git>

Also,
* I've changed the condition for identifying a character to use isalpha().
* I've also tried to make the whole checking more generic, to be able to
detect a list of keywords even if the keyword name starts with a string of
digits.
** for this I changed the switch..case to an if..else ladder. So, now it will
start parsing through the input string like it used to previously for an
INT:INT input, but if it encounters any alphabet then it will instead run the
script for STR,STR,.. input.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16073>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/