gnuastro-devel

[task #16252] Warp: keep the extra header info from the input image

From: Pedram Ashofteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #16252] Warp: keep the extra header info from the input image
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 05:14:16 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, task #16252 (project gnuastro):

Right! Thanks for the quick response :v:

Reading the current 'warp_write_wcs' I can see that I'm not writing the *warp
configurations* into the output header!

Also, I'm completely ignoring the '--keepwcs' option which has this comment:

> Correct the input WCS matrix. Since we are re-writing the PC
> matrix from the full rotation matrix (including > pixel scale),
> we'll also have to set the CDELT fields to 1. Just to be sure
> that the PC matrix is used in the end by WCSLIB, we'll also
> set altlin to 1.

But I have not reached here yet, let me complete the other migrations
necessary and then we can check it in more detail if it's OK with you :)

Thanks

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16252>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/