gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] Development repositories for Gnucap

From: Peter Clifton
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Development repositories for Gnucap
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:12:26 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have seen there has been some activity on the gnucap front recently,
so was wondering where the development code trees are available.

I don't recall there ever being a CVS / SVN / GIT repository for gnucap
upstream, and I'd love to give the latest code a test-drive. I saw there
are a few gnucap repositories (even a fork) on github, but was hoping
someone here might summarise what is where (and how official each is).

Kind regards,

--
Peter Clifton <address@hidden>

Clifton Electronics