gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] Development repositories for Gnucap

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Development repositories for Gnucap
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:22:05 +0100

Hi John.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:14:23AM -0600, John Griessen wrote:
> On 01/24/2013 08:03 AM, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> >sksavant/
> >  - gnucap
> >    this is a gnucap repo containing a branch dedicated to the gsoc
> >    project (lang_geda). i think its obsolete.
>
> Al said it was good work.  Maybe needs help to merge?  Obsolete?

He's right. its the repo that is obsolete. the repo on tool [1] contains all
relevant commits, but independent of the whole gnucap source tree. i think this
is the preferred way to do it. the development is far beyond the github
repo. there's also a dist tarball [2] that currently works with
gnucap-uf (yes, help needed. see my "lang-geda status" mails).

regards
felix

[1] git://tool.em.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/git/gnucap-geda
[2] http://tool.em.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~felix/gnucap-uf/gnucap-geda-0.0.1.tar.gz